Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: Magic Mart to move

  1. #61
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Magic Mart carries some Carhartt stuff which is very good. But, I usually go to Tops and Bottoms and buy it there for about the same price.

    Plus, if you know the owner of Tops and Bottoms, you've got to give him credit for having a lot of nerve whether you agree with him or not. Not many business owners would have the gumption to put up a billboard in the middle of their hometown warning abortionists, feminists, homosexuals, democrats, and anybody who votes for Rick Boucher to repent or burn in hell. lol
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus, if you know the owner of Tops and Bottoms, you've got to give him credit for having a lot of nerve whether you agree with him or not. Not many business owners would have the gumption to put up a billboard in the middle of their hometown warning abortionists, feminists, homosexuals, democrats, and anybody who votes for Rick Boucher to repent or burn in hell. lol </div></div>

    Credit for being a moron? That's not nerve that's called stupidity.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Hey... I didn't say I agree with him. I said he has nerve. LOL

    I've known Bobby for about 30 years, and one thing I'm certain of is that he believes everything he says 100% without reservation. He stands by his convictions.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I refuse to buy anything from that store.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refuse to buy anything from that store.</div></div>
    Same here.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I make it a point to buy from locally owned businesses.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I'll make it a point to buy something next time I'm in .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  8. #68
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I make it a point to buy from locally owned businesses.</div></div> My favorite locally owned business is One Hour Photo Plus.

    But I simply wont buy from Tops & Bottoms.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I like T & B. Pretty good prices, convenient, non-hassling sales staff.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I hate that he's gotten away from carrying Nike apparal I've bought there from mid 80's but now just one rack

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •